What we do
We provide comprehensive plain radiographs (X-rays). Examples include X-rays of the chest, spine, limbs, hands, feet, skull and pelvis.
We also provide a wide range of Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging including abdominal, pelvic, thyroid, soft tissue, venous Doppler, musculoskeletal and early pregnancy related ultrasound examinations.
What we do not do provide
- Barium studies of the esophagus, stomach, small and large bowel
- Any examinations requiring the injection of intravenous contrast (X-Ray dye)
- Mammography, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine. Bone Mineral Densitometry or Mammography
- All of these studies are available in the:
Department of Diagnostic Imaging
Grey Bruce Health Services
1800 8th St. east,
Owen Sound, ON, N4K 6M9
Tel:519-376-2121, Ext 2283
- Keepsake videos of Obstetrical U/S exams. These are not sanctioned by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada, nor the Canadian Association of Radiologists.